Our Multilingual Associates
Our multilingual business and H1B lawyers and legal support team reflect our international clientele. Clients who speak Spanish,
Chinese, Japanese or English work directly with our attorneys.
- Anand Kapasi, Esq.An of-counsel attorney focusing on business law and commercial litigation matters.
- Elliot A. Rahimi, Esq.An associate attorney focusing on real estate transactions, immigration law, civil litigation, and employment law.
- Ameer Benno, Esq.An of-counsel attorney focusing on litigation matters including writing appeals and trying cases.
The Best H1B Lawyers in New York & Immigration Attorneys
C.T. Lee & Associates is a strong team of highly experienced New York H1B lawyers & immigration attorneys. With our wide range of services from complicated immigration cases, international investments and real estate leasing to mergers and acquisitions, real estate title clearing and corporate disputes, our dedicated immigration lawyers will provide qualified assistance employing our in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise.
Any legal matters, and especially immigration, are usually time-sensitive. Our extensive experience allows us to offer careful consideration to every single case quickly and efficiently.
H1B Visa Lawyers in New York & Other Immigration Law Services:
C.T. Lee & Associates strong team of dedicated U.S. immigration lawyers specializes in a wide range of immigration law matters: from family, study, employment to complicated deportation, asylum and removal defense cases, our immigration attorneys in New York will offer assistance and guidance:
- Business immigration
- Investment immigration through employment creation
- Family immigration
- Study and visitor visas
- Green cards
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Removal or deportation defense
We pride ourselves in offering the highest standards of services, taking on the most vulnerable and difficult of cases while maintaining integrity and honesty acting in your best interest. You will have direct communication with an immigration attorney throughout the entire process as we believe that clear communication is key to positive results.
We work with a wide range of American business visas such as:
- H1-B visa: skilled, professional and specialty workers
- EB-1/EB-2: visa for people with extraordinary abilities, professors, researchers, multinational managers that are obtained with and without the Labour Certifications respectively
- L-1 Visas: entrepreneurs, investors, businesses, intracompany transferees
- E-Visas: visas to conduct trade, direct operations for citizens from countries that have Treaty of Friendship, Commerce and Navigation or Bilateral Investment Treaty with the USA