Attorneys Protecting The Rights Of Immigrants
Assisting A Wide Variety Of Clients
We work with national and international corporations, family-owned businesses and individuals. We provide the same personal attention and apply the same careful analysis no matter how big or small your immigration need is.
Our staff is able to provide services in several languages so you can work directly with a lawyer or legal assistant instead of communicating through an interpreter.
We are proud to have assisted clients from more than 30 different countries in a wide array of immigration matters. We have established an impeccable reputation by successfully helping corporations, small businesses and individuals navigate the complex processes in:
- Business and employer-based immigration — Including H1-B visas, as well as L-1, O-1, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 and EB-5 visas.
- Investor/employment creation immigration — Assisting startup businesses and entrepreneurs who will create jobs in the United States and earn permanent resident status through their investments. Also applicable to corporations or businesses that will invest money into an existing company in order to save jobs.
- E visas for traders and investors — Assisting with treaty trader (E-1) and treaty investor (E-2) visas, as well as specialty occupation visas for Australians (E-3).
- Family immigration — Helping to unite foreign-born family members with an applicant who is living or working in the U.S.
- Visitor and student visas — Assisting those who wish to attend school, business conferences or enter the U.S. as tourists.
- Green card services and representation — Assisting foreign-born individuals who are interested in permanent residency in the U.S.
- Criminal defense and deportation defense — Assisting individuals who face criminal charges that could result in the removal of your immigration status and deportation.
- Asylum and asylum appeals — Assisting foreign-born individuals who risk persecution if they are forced to return to their home country due to their race, religion, nationality, political opinion or inclusion in a social group.
You Will Work Directly With A New York City Immigration Lawyer
We emphasize on clear communication and a personal approach. Our clients work directly with an attorney from the initial consultation through the resolution of the case. We are quick to respond to client needs, available to answer your questions and intent on keeping you informed of the status of your case.
Contact us by calling 800-494-3809 to schedule a meeting at our Manhattan office at Fulton Street Station next to all major modes of transportation. Our office is near the Jacob K. Javits Federal Building at 26 Federal Plaza, where immigration court is held, and where all other major Manhattan courts are. For your convenience, we also have an office on 201 Chestnut Street in Newark.