EB-5 Real Estate Investment Program
Path to the US Citizenship through purchase of real estate in Florida
By investing in our properties you and your family will qualify for EB-5 Visa, which turns the clients investment into a pathway to permanent residency in the United States. This is how it works:
- You and your family can now acquire rights to a permanent US residency once an investment of at least $500,000 is made in a specially targeted employment area.
- Purchasing a condominium in a pre-qualified property in exchange for a guaranteed investor / Employment creator visa, otherwise known as EB-5 Green Card.
- The team from Blue Road Real Estate will help to identify, underwrite and properly structure EB-5 compliant projects to facilitate a positive visa application outcome.
- Our strict investor relation policies provide complete transparency. Offering potential investors a first-class service that's on par with the services usually granted to the most demanding, high-end institutional stakeholders.
Benefits of the EB-5 Program
In comparison with the other employment and family-based Green Card categories, the EB-5 program offers an expedited way for qualified foreign investors to obtain an US Green Card and US citizenship.
- Foreign investors do not need sponsorship from an employer or family member.
- There are no language, business, or education requirements for applicants.
- Investors who receive a Green Card through the EB-5 program are permitted to work and live anywhere in the US.
- Investors who receive a Green Card can travel to and from the United States without a visa.
- After establishing residency in the United States, investors and their children may be able to pay lower college and university tuition rates than foreign students
EB-5 Real Estate Investor Eligibility Requirements
For over twenty years, foreign investors and their families have been obtaining permanent residency in the United States through the 5th Employment-Based Preference (EB-5) visa program.
To qualify for the EB-5 program, a foreign investor must invest at least $500,000 in a new commercial enterprise located in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA), which is defined as a rural location or a location experiencing an unemployment rate that is at least 150% of the national average. If the new commercial enterprise is not located within a TEA, then the threshold investment amount is $1,000,000. Regardless of the minimum investment amount, the investment must be shown to create or maintain at least ten direct, indirect, or induced jobs within the vicinity of the project.
Right Strategic Partner
When making an investment, having the right strategic partner is key. Based in Florida, Blue Road is an integrated developer that offers its clients a range of services which cover acquiring, remodeling and managing assets that are supported by real estate.
Apart from lending our expertise in finding a property that suits our client’s preferences, we also specialize in securing deals the for foreign investors, helping to acquire permanent US residency under the EB-5 program.