Corey Lee talks about immigration visa types that allow international students to​ stay in the U.S. legally.

Corey Lee speaks at Pace University

October 19, 2018

Corey Lee was invited to Pace University to give a speech on H-1B visa and other types of visas that allow international students to stay in the U.S legally after they are graduated. Topics covered introduction on H-1B, O-1, L-1 and EB-5 visa. Over 20 Chinese international students participated in this event and most of them were interested in applying for H-1B visa next year.  Many students were concerned about the transition from OPT period to H-1B visa, especially when it comes to keeping their status legally. For those whose major are arts related, O-1 visa would be an excellent choice because there is no cap limit, and seekers can apply any time of the year. 

A few students were passionate about E-2 visa, but one thing should be mindful is that Chinese and India nationals do not qualify for E-2 visa (Hong Kong or Taiwan nationals excluded), so basically E-2 visa can be considered as an alternative to EB-5 visas, with lower investment amount required and faster processing time.

Contact Us